We want to represent the ideas, opinions, thoughts and activism of all regular Americans. “Normal” and “Regular” Americans are, in actuality, exceptional. The greatness of America and the American Dream derive from our exceptional citizenry and not from the politicians, pundits, media and apathetic complacent sheople they feed of of.
We want YOU to participate. We have simple guidelines (below). We want to educate, discuss and plan how to retain and restore the principles on which the country was founded. We want to comment on all aspects of American society and have fun together. We want to advance the ideas and aspirations of all thinking Americans.
This is not a “flame” or insult site. Our purpose is not to demean others as people. We will demean or support ideas but never denigrate the persons commenting on them unfairly.
Read the guidelines and then register using the link to the right.
Guidelines for Participation:
1. Please don’t use profanity or obscenities. Occasional visitors will “blast us” and sometimes the operators will allow such offensive language to remain for demonstration purposes.
2. Please don’t call people names outside of the context of a specific point of view. Calling a position “stupid” is fine. Assuming a person is and/or calling them “stupid” is not. This applies to all ad hominems and other personal (not issue related) disparagement.
3. Please present cogent rational position statement or opinions. There are enough “screamers” on other sites.
4. If you need/want to rant, just let people know that’s what you’re doing
5. Present factual supporting data or links as often as you can in support of your positions. It helps us all to learn and grow.
6. Please ALWAYS credit or source material you use or link to in support of positions.
Levels of Participation:
- Subscriber: Can Read and Comment on all content
- Contributor: Can post articles (moderated) and read and comment on all content. Can contribute if and when they feel like it.
- Author: Can post articles (unmoderated) and read and comment on all content. Is asked to contribute no less than 500 words per month in no less than 4 postings
- Editor: Can post articles and pages (unmoderated) and read and comment on all content. Is asked to contribute no less than 500 words per month in no less than 4 postings and asked to moderate contributions and comments on every visit if any are outstanding.